1. How many students are there in a class?
Class size will not exceed 10 students.
2. How long is the course?
Please see below:
Genesis (8 Weeks)
Core (8 Weeks)
Hybrid (4 Weeks)
Bootcamp (8 Weeks)
Leadership (12 Weeks)
3. Do I get any kind of a diploma for this course?
Yes, you get a certificate after 1 month, and you get a diploma after 2 months upon successful completion of the course
4. I have no TOEFL or TOEIC score to show you.
Thats okay. Just bring in some record of your score/level from any other school. If you don't have that, we ask that you complete a admission test. Please read our admission and academic policies.
5. Is it possible to fail this course?
At the end of the first month, all students are provided with an end of month review that provides an overall evaluation of their first months work. Students are evaluated by the instructors on the basis of the quality of the work completed, attendance, participation and professional attitude. Students will be invited to continue in the program by the decision of the faculty.
6. In the course, where are all the students from?
Students are from all over the world. Most students are from Asia, but there are also many from Europe, the Middle East and South America.
1. How many people are in each class?
In ‘Mega Conversation Club’ it is a 6-student/6-teacher format. Ultimately it is a 1-on-1 setting.
2. Do you have to be an advanced level English speaker to take these classes?
Students at all levels are welcome to take this class.
3. How much does the class cost?
The class cost is $399/month
4. Where is ELT?
36 Eglinton Ave. West #505 Toronto ON M4R 1A1 Canada