Career Centre for Recent Grads, Working Holidays, College Grads, and ELT Grads in the World
Curity Ave Home Depot Career Event
Event Date: Monday, February 22, 2016
Address: 7 Curity Ave, Toronto, ON, M4B 3L8
Position(s) Hiring: Lot Associate, Cashier, Lumber Associate, Seasonal Associate
Home Depot Career Events
If you're looking to build a great career, you've come to the right place! Whatever your career aspirations - from part-time work to managing a store of 200+ associates or supporting our retail operations from our corporate office - The Home Depot offers all the challenge, opportunity, diversity, and growth you're looking for.
What To Bring
Before you arrive at the fair make sure you have the following:
· Two pieces of photo ID.
· Apply online at www.homedepot.ca/careers
· A couple of copies of your resume.
· 2-3 business references’ contact information.
· A pen to fill out the paperwork.
· Patience - a career fair can get busy, we want to talk to everyone so please be patient and we can't wait to talk to you.
· Enthusiasm! Let us know why you want to work for The Home Depot.
· If you have a passion for learning and helping others, we have a variety of positions available. Find the right position for you at a Home Depot Career Fair.
Why attend a career fair?
Meet with Hiring Managers!
Attending a Home Depot career fair will provide you an immediate opportunity for you to meet with hiring managers of The Home Depot and discuss available positions in detail.
Depending upon the volume, we may be able to interview select candidates on the spot. All candidates will have an opportunity to speak with a manager, ask questions and provide information on their desired career.
For more information, call 416-480-2111 or email us at email@example.com
English Lab Toronto
Toronto: 20 Eglinton Ave. East Suite# 201 Toronto ON M4P 1A9
2011- 2017 (c) English Lab Toronto. All rights reserved.
English Lab Toronto (a.k.a. ELT)
If you would like to receive more information from us, click here.
If you want to set up your contact preferences, click here.